Saturday, April 9, 2011

Another Round @ R&J



One fine day right after shift, a colleague and I were craving for pancit canton so we decided to go to R&J Bulalohan. It seemed like I haven't gotten enough of R&J Bulalohan last night. They serve a single order of pancit canton at PHP40.00 but we wanted to get a bigger one to suit our big appetite that morning. So I asked the waiter if their pancit come in bigger sizes too. He directed me to the page of their menu showing various sizes. We chose the small size which is, according to the menu, good for three people. To our surprise, the size was enormous! So we thought we could just have the left over taken out.

And since we were imagining a 'good-for-three' size of pancit canton, we also ordered for their beef taquitos. It's a best alternative for lumpia shanghai for someone who don't eat pork. I haven't tried other beef taquitos yet but I would say that it is delicious especially that is served with my favorite tomato salsa.


And something unusual for those who work day shift, we ordered for a bucket of beer so we can have a 'good night' sleep to prepare for our night shift jobs.



Good food, topped with cold beer and an interesting conversation about the happenings at work... what do you know... we, ourselves, were even surprised that we finished that big plate of pancit canton!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment